Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Customer Testimonial for the St George Temple Gift



This is my Grandma's Christmas present. I can tell you this safely because she doesn't own a computer. Anyway, the frame is black and kind of blends into the counter top. But, you can see the picture real clear. This is from from my friend Melissa and her new Temple Art business. Isn't it so pretty. I couldn't be happier with it. It was a cinch too. You just gohere and then you pick which temple (there are a few of each one), what size, and what you would like it to say. You can personalize with name and dates, or whatever. She has lots of suggestions for you to look at. I didn't do a date because this isn't where my grandparents were sealed. But this is where they most often go now. Anyway, she is having a holiday SALE right now. So, if you need some present ideas...here's a great one!

From: Nicole Cavalieri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails